January 8, 2010

thursday..another day class cancel again...
1pm oni woke up..
is boring...
online online online...
evening coursemate called me: hey...wana go 'eat ice' or not?
me said: go lorr...nothing else to do...
4 ppl...went a shop '记得吃' ...
a dessert shop...
we ordered 'loh' and snack..
eating+ chatting+ watching 'couple show'( 1 of my coursemate and his gf)...
like that me and my another coursemate be light bulbs on the whole evening...
well.....we are already used to it..
'绣球'

4 ppl 3 drinks...y? coz d couple sharing lorr...==
after that, we straight went to 2nd round pasar malam...
walk buy eat....walk buy eat....
so FULL...
on the way back UM...received my exec ykit call...
' wei....come interview lorr....go..i come fetch u....'
bo bian...i cnt reject anymore...coz is last day already...
haiz...
finally, i went to the interview...
is not easy as i thought...
if im not mistaken around 8-10 execs interviewed me... and it take half an hour or more than that i think....
what they asked i duno how to answer actually...
fine....i just dont want my exec feel disappointed...
dun care what the result though i hope deeply in my heart that i will not be chosen...
i just felt more comfortable something like mission done...
dont wish to think too much at this moment...
somemore dont wish to regret start from this moment...
let challenges come towards me and let me challenge it back...
i try to tell myself: u can do it!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
friday finally attended the presentation skills class...
again...hate the timetable....
is so far go to faculty of education...
luckily 2day my coursemate gt drive...
every friday the class till 6pm....ishhhh!!
what to do if i plan to back hometown?
so troublesoom....
can i say i hate friday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment