January 3, 2010

2nd day of new year

continued my new year mood...
went shopping with my coursemates...

10am out...11pm only back...
more than 12 hours...
my legs so pain since i havent recover from the hill trekking pain....
walk walk walk....shop shop shop....buy buy buy...
CHIO!!!

times square....
sungai wang...
actually im not bought too much but my money gone with nothing return...
in my stomach i think...
this few days went eat too much outside foods....

my wallet is bleeding...
back um not yet 1 week but my wallet already dried...
haiz...
used money like splashing water...
i think if continue like that the main water source will dry on one day soon...
very fast......

i tell myself--> pliss control urself....
myself-angel: u should save ur money...ur ptptn money not for u to waste in this way...
myself-devil: just use it...new sem is started...ptptn money will bank in to ur account...just buy whatever u want to buy, use in any way u wish to...
OMG!! im gonna faint...
i think devil will be the winner...
persuade harder...angel...

anyway....thx for ah hwa accompany us shopping for whole day...
be our ah sei.....
erm....or nicer name...
our BF for 4 girls...
helped us bring this take that...
haha...
just wana give u a chance to practice the role...
^^

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PTUM10 interview for MT and exec will held on next tuesday..
should i go for it?
what i want for my 2nd year life at um?
what i want to get?
i will be a good chance for me to learn many things but it may be also is a suffer to go for...
since my exec ykit try to persuade hardly me to go for interview so i will consider seriously...
3 days to consider...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i hate people doing so silly things to me...
may be u are worry about but actually what u do is just show that u are lack in confidence to urself...
im not know u but i know what u feel...
please think other feeling when u do something to who have this feeling before..
i cnt say that u are wrong but u are not the innocent one...
i cnt say that i can really act u as a stranger who never do something hurt on me...
but im not wish to curse u too...
so....u need not to do so...
i felt angry is not because of im still care about that matter but just felt really silly+ abit childish...
is non of my business anymore...
maybe u have no the purpose to do that or maybe just coincidence..
maybe i felt wrongly...
whatever....

0 comments:

Post a Comment