February 26, 2012

bluesss

I am just a student but who say student won't Monday blue?

Not only Monday blue;
but....
Tuesday blue;
Wednesday blue;
Thursday blue;
Friday blue...
Saturday & Sunday, BLUE + BLUR~~~

Seriously, I am damn scare with every beginning of new week, everytime when open my eyes from dream, as it always remind me that time left not much and the deadlinesssss are nearer~~ nearer to me~~

Take a deep breath and face it...Thats what I always tell to myself...
In fact, no matter take how many times of deep breath, I still feeling breathless...
Sometimes what I did is take a deep breath in and tahan long time then only breath out...well~~it doesnt work too..

Fine, so what......even the day is blue...life still going on whether it is blue, green, yellow, red, black, orange, PURPLE (yeah....it's my colour!!)

Life is never easy...cheers!!! and pls..........no more sleep!!!

JIAYOU!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment