December 9, 2010

holidayssss

end of sem and beginning of sem break..is 1 week already..and now the 3rd day im at home..playing non stop…spend money non stop like splashing water…but don’t misunderstand, im not splashing for shopping this sem…but for outing, trips…and u know it, v can never know where the money gone…so im decided to find partime job..well, I just don’t wish to be伸手将军…

talking back about my last weekend…im just back from a place name Asian Water Sport Village…it located at Puchong and I knew this place before my study week start..well,well, well, we are so excited when gt the brochure because of the promotion and we gt attracted to there… feel like to plan a QS trip after final exam..but im a lazy organiser so my junior Vili, and she is really the best of the best organiser and efficient as well…very fast she gt the info from there and she settled all start from booking, foods, transport.. the only problem is we have not enough people since 1 of the requirement of the promotion package is need to get 15 peoples..at least..fine, finally we combined with biomed juniors…a weird combination when if others ppl heard that…haha

before depart...QS vs Biomed


the 2nd days after finished exam, we all departed to there…3 cars, 19 peoples…2 days 1 nite..where we stayed? Villa!! We stayed at villa…..!! its too nice!! Although the villa we stayed without interior design coz we take a cheaper package but not bad oso wat….before we leave on the next day, we visited the other villa…wasei, our mouth all with the shape of ‘O’…keep wow wow wow……..amazing design….haha

QS...
the place we stayed....VILLA!!

I tried lots of thgs that I never try before….like banana boat, turbo blast and whipper…I nvr gt such experience swang away into the air…70m depth, 30 floors height…exciting!! But too bad, bad luck is followed me that day….i keep gt injured…my head terlanggar my friend’s head when falling down from banana boat…I felt fainted immediately…it last quite a long moment..luckily I did not faint down….
2nd game, when I played whipper, it damn fast drag by a jet ski…I think the speed can fight with 220km/h….fast till I cnt open my eyes…I already told the jet ski driver level down…oh gosh! Even I try to use all my energy clenched, I stil can feel my ass fly up from seat…my body is flying except my hands…the 1st time I played when I am screaming I duno how when I closed my mouth I accidentally bite my tongue….and inside my mouth is blood flooded…then the jet ski u-turn send me back…im nt satisfied…i want to play 2nd round…finally I done it…and lastly my arms is pain like hell till now…
3rd game, turbo blast….this is the worst!! The most scary for me….not because the speed although the speed is damn fast too…but is because the seat..uncomfortable coz it too depth and my ass is totally go into even my whole body…it keep swinging up and down with high speed…and my body cnt move follow with ‘rhythm’ only my neck is swinging…lastly my neck gt injured and sprain…I forced to stop it…=(
The nurse said my muscle is clamped…wat a bad day…@@



Well, even I keep gt injured but I still hold on to play all the games….hehe..other like spa, massage, is damn comfortable make me feel like to sleep inside there…
Fish spa, geli but enjoy it…the skin like really will become fairer…haha..
Kayak…not 1st time play it but the view at there better…..
1 more thg…im 1st time to play wii……syok…make me so feel like to buy it…haha..well…jz dream enough…:p
syoknya.....

At night, we bbq at there….too many foods, drinks and snacks….im 1 of the chef of that nite..haha…hmm~~~~
Play enough, eat enough, syok enough...the only 1 thg not enough is din take much photo…..gerrrrr…………..
the pond where i gt injured....=(
fish spa....
spa....

Muscle pain, injured…bt is worth…wish to go again nx time…y? coz I will gt 40% if I go 2nd time within 3 months!! Hehe…
before back....bak kut teh...=)

It is really a memorable and enjoyable trip for me…eventhough I gt a short moment is im really feel upset and unhappy with it but at last I choose to forget and continue the happy moment…tell myself in my heart: nevermind…its ok…=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment