December 30, 2009

a lazy day...
skipped 2 morning classes coz felt sleepy..
sent a massage to my coursemate: pls help me to sign..
replied: cannot...the lecturer know u...
fine...i just skipped...coz reli lazy...
1st week...nvm la...
afternoon class...i went to but the lecturer more lazier than me...
extended to next week...good!!

straight outing..
went midvalley celebrated my coursemate birthday...

my dear roommate shoot me: go class u are lazy...but go out u never absent...
walao....im innocent lor...celebrate birthday ma...haha
well....dun mind...

watched bodyguard and assassins...
nice...
touch...
they laughed me, 出水的tomato....swt!!
bought movie ticket...
the cashier said: u are above 18 years old?
*speechless*


“跑,是为了要回家。”

i like this sentence.....

eat at kim gary...
海陆空铁板大餐
so full!!!
tot got 50% discount for the birthday gal with member card...
who know just can used 1 time oni...
so finally gt 10% discount...
swt!!

very full...




i want shopping shopping shopping....but no money no money no money.........

have 5 days holiday but no back hometown...

guai guai stay here ba....^^

hope owez so free....

but just this week only i think...

appreciate.....^^


1 comments:

Thai Ming said...

唔好见到一lok lok的野,就想吃先得咖!XD 哈哈哈

Post a Comment