June 1, 2012

the day after the last

i thought, i thought the last assign, it can be finished without rushing, i will have no chance to rush anymore...and yet, "rushing" is still with me..for me, one third of the total time spent for assignment is not my works..i mean for the group works..i do really not understand why people can just left their works in such a "never mind" way..well, im still thanks god that im not same group with "horse" gang...@@

submitted the last assignment of my university life, what next?
study week..3 subjects 10 hours..is too less? honestly, i never face my notes for the whole sem..i feeling scared  but the tension level is still can be handled..because of immune already?
is too tired after the long term fighting? mentally tired? physically tired?
watching drama.....is the thing that i never do at here for these three years except at my home sweet home..
i changed after the last assignment submission...first time during study week...

anyway, please ohm up and fighting to the end...

anyone understand me?
im not qualified to ask this because im not really understand even one person beside me..
do not expect people totally understand u, only u understand the best of urself..
too bad, im the 100% scorpio, is so desperately need someone to understand me deeply without saying anything..even though it may ridiculous..

sometimes it is worse when feel pek chek with myself with everything goes wrong and out of my planned...emotional is always the one that i should improve..people who are cheerful should influence me for improvement..

offer and acceptance....
when u offer it, and offered a few times without acceptance by another, it will just left with speechless..




0 comments:

Post a Comment