April 15, 2012

boring life

last semester
and my life is just too boring

wake up
brush teeth
do my stuffs
go to class
lunch time?
class again maybe
do my stuffs
dinner time?
take bath
continue to do my stuffs
go to sleep

it just like a cycle,everyday it repeating and repeating
it totally not my type and im totally not that type
and it forced me to change
change temporarily
for all the hell of stuffs

the life is dry and dull
i wish to escape everything
i wish to run away
to do something that i really wish to do and im really enjoy with
if im alone
if i do not have any burden

i have no choice to choose which color for my life now
no, there are 3 choices for me, black, white and may be grey
i should believe that what i did today, i will feel grateful on the next days

life is wonderful if i think it is
after 2 months,freedom will come back with me
and i do miss it very much
i feel breathless with the jail
i wish to fly, fly to a far far place
every corner of the world with my footprint

be patient, be hardworking
that are what i should to be


BUT,
i still want to shout

"MY LIFE IS TOO BORING!!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment